Overview of the ESD Reporting and Assessment (ESDRA) Subprogram
Objectives of ESDRA Subprogram
The objectives of the Ecologically Sustainable Development Reporting and Assessment (ESDRA) Subprogram are to:
- Act as the coordinating hub for the development of information and tools for ESD reporting and assessment.
- Facilitate practical implementation of ESD initiatives by providing a leadership role.
- Coordinate and facilitate the development and evaluation of relevant applications on the reporting and assessment of ESD.
- Facilitate the participation of the ESDRA Reference Group.
- Assist project integration and value-adding through regular project workshops.
- Coordinate the formulation and delivery of the ESDRA communications strategy.